What is Interstitial cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis is explained as a chronic condition which affects the bladder and leads to severe bladder problems include-:
- Bladder pressure
- Bladder pain
- Pelvic pain.
This condition is additionally associated with painful bladder syndrome. Due to Interstitial cystitis, you feel an urgent need to urinate, but you may be unable to empty your bladder properly. This condition usually affects women and they need to visit the IVF centre in Punjab to get the right treatment on time.
Symptoms of Interstitial cystitis
The symptoms of this condition vary from lady to lady, but some common signs include-:
- Severe pain during sexual intercourse.
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Pain in the pelvis area, the vagina, and the anus.
- Need to urinate frequently throughout the day and night
- Severe pain between the anus and scrotum in men, leads to infertility.
- Discomfort as well as pain before and after urinating.
There are certain causes of this condition such as-:
- An autoimmune reaction
- Heredity factors
- Infection or allergy
- Your sex-: Women are more prone to get this problem as compared to men.
- A person’s skin as well as hair color.
- Your age
- Having a chronic pain disorder
How to treat this condition to reduce the risk of infertility?
To treat this condition, you need to visit the fertility clinic, so that you can meet the specialist. She first examines you well and then recommends you the treatment according to your condition. To treat this condition, you need to go with Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) hormone therapy.
- This is one of the best hormones, which can cause ovulation and used to treat women’s infertility.
- A recent study shows that HCG is valuable for egg production. As healthy eggs are critical for fertilization and embryo development. If a lady is unable to produce healthy eggs on time for fertilization, then she may need to go with hormone therapy, because Only HCG can help to produce and stimulate healthy eggs.
- Additionally, this is also useful to improve sperm count in men, so that they can get rid of infertility problems.
- An investigation done recently, reveals that Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is valuable to treat Interstitial Cystitis or bladder syndrome, to reduce the risk of infertility in women.
- Make sure, you do not try to inject this hormone yourself, because it may lead you to several other chronic conditions. So, you must seek medical help to get the HCG hormone. As it is not beneficial to take any type of medicine at home without a doctor’s prescription.
- You need to visit the best doctor to get infertility treatment because only he can examine and treat you well.