Infertility is one of the common problems which is faced by people all over the world. Both men and women suffer from infertility. It is the condition when it makes it difficult for the patient to conceive on their own. You need to visit the best Test tube baby centre in Punjab and you will be given a customized treatment plan which improves the chances of conception. If you are having trouble getting the desired treatment approach, then you should consult our fertility expert by visiting our IVF centre In Punjab.
In some cases, pelvic pain and infertility can result in problems. Most of the patients are worried about it and to make you understand it properly, we have mentioned it in detail in the given blog.
Pelvic pain & infertility
• Pelvic pain is referred to the pain which occurs in the pelvic region. Is the area between the belly button and hips.
• The pelvic pain can trigger several health issues in the body like urinary disorder, gastrointestinal, gynecologic, and musculoskeletal problems.
• Infertility can come along with pelvic pain depending on what is the reason behind it and sometimes other factors lead to the problem.
What are the reasons behind infertility and pelvic pain?
Several conditions trigger pelvic pain and infertility. Some of the reasons behind pelvic pain which are linked to the reproductive system are mentioned below:
• Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
Current or prior infections that have affected the uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries.
• Cervical cancer
• Sexually transmitted diseases
What are the symptoms of pelvic pain and infertility?
Pelvic pain can range from severe to steady, which means it can come & go. The pain intensity can be different for every person. In some cases it can be:
• Dull ache
• Sharp pain
• Pressure or extreme heaviness in the pelvis area
Make sure that you consult the doctor right away if the pain is getting in excess. Depending on the diagnosis, the doctor will suggest the best treatment plan to you.
Treatment of pelvic pain and infertility
You will have a customized treatment plan, which means as per the pelvic pain and infertility you will be suggested as the best choice. The doctor will perform a pelvic examination which helps to check all the possible factors which are leading to the problem or the symptoms behind it. Additional tests are conducted to check from where the pain is coming. The tests which need to be done are blood & urine test, pregnancy test, Pap smear test, or test to check for sexually transmitted disease. Depending on the diagnosis, your treatment plan will include the following:
• Antibiotics for infection
• Pain medication
• Physical therapy for muscular pain
• Surgery to remove growths, cysts, or tumors
• Lidocaine trigger point injections for abdominal wall muscular pain
If you are diagnosed with infertility or you have pelvic pain, then consult the medical expert right away to get the effective treatment plan. Clear all your doubts and get the diagnosis on time, to manage the situation.