Sexual problems have become common in the current era. Many couples face issues during intercourse; these sexual problems can be premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, arousal disorder, low testosterone, painful intercourse, etc. Different factors can cause these issues and sometimes may also cause infertility. You must consult the best IVF centre in Punjab if you consistently face these issues and get them treated by experts.
In men, problems such as premature ejaculation are common and can be treated. It could be the result of physical, emotional or psychological factors. Some people might face only premature ejaculation, while for some, it could be accompanied by erectile dysfunction as well. However, you do not need to fret as you can take erectile dysfunction treatments and PE treatments. They are easily available, and there is nothing to be embarrassed about. This blog will discuss premature ejaculation, its causes, symptoms and treatments.
What is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is when a man climaxes or ejaculates too quickly. Ejaculation is when a man releases semen during an orgasm. Having PE means they are unable to hold this ejaculation for longer. This can cause issues in sexual life and leave one or both partners stressed and dissatisfied. Generally, younger men are affected by it because they lack experience and are unable to hold ejaculation. However, it can happen to men of all ages. You can consult the best sexologist from the IVF Centre in Punjab and get the required treatment.
Types of PE (Premature Ejaculation)
There are two types of premature ejaculation, they are:
- Lifelong Premature Ejaculation – It is also called primary PE, and it generally means that you experience frequent PE or have been experiencing it since your first sexual experience.
- Acquired Premature Ejaculation – It is also called secondary PE and means that earlier you had normal ejaculations in life, but you later developed PE.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation
Its symptoms include:
- Frequently ejaculating within a minute.
- Performance pressure due to which you avoid sexual intimacy.
- Frustration, stress or anxiety due to the condition.
If you notice or experience these symptoms, consult the best sexologist from the best IVF Centre in Punjab.
What Causes Premature Ejaculation?
Various factors, such as behavioural, psychological, and biological factors, can cause premature ejaculation.
- Biological Factors – These factors include abnormal reflex activity, insufficient levels of neurotransmitters, prostate issues, thyroid problems, etc.
- Behavioural Factors – These include factors such as excessive masturbation or masturbating multiple times within a day.
- Psychological Factors – These include factors such as traumatic sexual experiences at an early age, anxiety, stress, depression, etc.
Does Premature Ejaculation Cause Infertility?
PE does not cause infertility. However, it can cause problems in conceiving naturally, especially if ejaculation happens before vaginal penetration. Hence, it is essential that you consult the experts as there are numerous IVF Success Stories in Punjab. Timely treatment can help minimise risks and prevent fertility problems.
Treatment For Premature Ejaculation
- Talk to Your Partner – People who experience PE also experience relationship issues because of stress, anxiety, depression, fear of underperformance, performance pressure, etc. If you also face these issues, understand that this condition is common and can be treated effectively. If you avoid talking or discussing the problem, it will exacerbate the issue. Hence, be transparent with your partner and talk to them about your concerns and issues.
- Counselling – Consulting an expert would be beneficial in overcoming the problem. Although it does affect fertility, it may cause trouble in conceiving. Hence, visit the doctor and get treated. IVF cost in Punjab is reasonable; therefore, you should get treated. An expert doctor can help determine the reason for the problem and provide effective treatments accordingly.
- Medications – Oral medicines such as pain relievers and antidepressant medicines can also be used to treat premature ejaculation. Besides this, PE medications such as creams, sprays, and gels, which contain a numbing agent like prilocaine, lidocaine, or benzocaine, are available. You can apply these medicines for 10 to 15 minutes on the penis; it can reduce sensation and help delay ejaculation. However, they can cause side effects. Hence, use these medicines only if your doctor prescribes them. Visit the IVF centre in Punjab for the right guidance and reliable treatments.
- Pelvic Floor Exercises – A weak pelvic floor can cause premature ejaculation. To strengthen your pelvic floor, you must do pelvic floor exercises; you can easily do it at your home. It is one of the many home remedies that can treat premature ejaculation. Also, you can try kegel exercise as it can strengthen these muscles. Try to stay focused and include these exercises in your routine. Try to follow three sets of 10 repetitions in a day to notice improvement.
- Condoms – You can use special condoms which are available in the market to control premature ejaculation. These condoms are called climax control condoms. They are generally made using thick latex and contain numbing agents, which can help prevent quick ejaculation.
Most men suffer from premature ejaculation but do not need to worry as it is common and treatable. Timely treatment can minimise the problem of infertility, which, if left untreated, can cause an issue. Also, IVF costs in Punjab are affordable and show effective results in patients. Besides this, try to stay calm, do not take performance pressure, talk to your partner, use medicines or climax control condoms, etc. These things can help your problem of premature ejaculation.