Laparoscopy Surgery in Bathinda, Laparoscopic surgeon Punjab
What Are The Benefits Of Laparoscopy?
With the traditional method, you have to stay in the hospital for at least a week but with laparoscopy, you need to stay for 2 nights. Recovery time with this procedure is 2 to 3 weeks whereas with traditional surgery it can take 4 to 8 weeks.
- The cuts are very small.
- Get discharged from the hospital quickly.
- Scars heal quickly and pain is less
- Get back to normal working routine sooner.
- Internal scarring is less.
An Advanced Type Of Laparoscopic Procedure
- During the surgery, the surgical tool and camera are put through the opening which results in less scarring. But, this can be tricky as instruments are placed very closely.
- In other cases, ‘hand-assisted laparoscopy is performed in which the surgeon uses the device which let them go inside with the hand. Although the cut is longer than half-inch but smaller as compared to traditional surgery.