How a patient feels after getting this TESA procedure?
- During the procedure, you may feel a little pain during local anesthesia is given.
- Apart from this, a patient may experience some bruising.
- It is normal that you experience a small amount of bleeding, but if you experience excessive bleeding, then you must talk to your doctor. Well, you can get knowledge about everything in advance, so that you can handle these situations calmly.
- You will also notice a small amount of bleeding through the bandage used. It is normal and you can discuss with your doctor how much bleeding you can expect.
- You must go with prescribed painkillers and antibiotics, in order to reduce the risk of infection.