PCOS Treatment in Bathinda, Punjab
What is PCOS?
PCOS is explained as Polycystic ovary syndrome, which is a hormonal disorder in women. This condition is common among girls of reproductive age. In addition to this, ladies who are suffering from PCOS are at greater risk of irregular periods or missing ovulation cycle as well. Thi condition also results in excess production of male hormones known as Androgen in females. In addition to this, your ovaries may start developing small collections of fluid or follicles. Due to this, your ovaries are unable to release eggs regularly.
In these conditions, you need to visit the fertility clinic, so that you can get the right PCOS treatment In Bathinda.
Symptoms of PCOS
The main symptom of PCOS is irregular or missing periods. You may also experience weight gain, due to the PCOS problem. Several other symptoms of PCOS such as-:
- Irregular periods-: With this condition, you will surely experience the Irregular period’s condition or you may suffer from the heavy or completely missing periods. So, you must talk to your specialist.
- Excess androgen-: As we stated above, androgen are basically a male hormone, which also present in females. With this problem, you will experience excess androgen in your body that further results in excess facial and body hair, severe acne, and male-pattern baldness.
- Polycystic ovaries-: Ladies who are suffering from PCOS are at greater risk of enlarged ovaries. And your ovaries may stop working properly.
These all are the severe signs of PCOS condition, which can only be treated with the help of medical treatment. Or you must maintain a healthy weight and get help from a specialist.
Causes of PCOS
In order to go through PCOS treatment, you need to understand the causes of this condition. These are-:
- Excess insulin-: People who are suffering from diabetes are at greater risk of developing PCOS. Since this diabetes condition leads you to an excess amount of insulin in your body. In addition to this, this is a type of hormone, which is developed in the pancreas. With the rise in sugar in your blood, you will surely experience high levels of insulin. This excess insulin condition leads you to PCOS or other fertility issues as well.
- Hereditary-: This means if your mother or sister has or had this condition in life, then you will surely experience it.
- High levels of hormones-: As we stated above, excess growth of androgen is responsible for PCOS conditions.
- Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis explained as a severe liver inflammation caused by fat accumulation in the liver
- Depression, anxiety and eating disorders
- Gestational diabetes or pregnancy-induced high blood pressure
- Miscarriage or premature birth
- Type 2 diabetes or prediabetes
- Sleep apnea
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- endometrial cancer
- Metabolic syndrome
- Obesity is associated with PCOS