Male Infertility Treatment In Bathinda, Punjab
Well, infertility is not only experienced by women, in fact, but this is also a common problem in both sexes. Present days, there are several males who are suffering from fertility issues due to many reasons. If you are one of them, then you need to understand what to do and what to avoid in order to get rid of this condition.
Additionally, you may need to go through treatment for male infertility in Bathinda, so that you can treat your condition properly.
Reasons behind male infertility
- Low sperm production
- Abnormal sperm function
- Chronic health problems
- Lifestyle choices include stress, poor nutrition, smoking, and consumption of illegal drugs.
- Certain other factors.
Only after, you have to go through infertility treatment according to your condition.
Symptoms of male infertility
The foremost sign of male infertility is you are unable to be a father naturally. Or you may experience certain other signs such as-:
- An inherited disorder
- A hormonal abnormality
- Dilated veins around the testicle
- A condition that blocks the passage of sperm.
- Problems with sexual function
- Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area
- Recurrent respiratory infections
- Inability to smell
- Abnormal breast growth, that is additionally known as gynecomastia
- Low sperm count
Millions of people ask us when to visit the gynaecologist to get the treatment. Well, you have to visit the doctor in certain conditions include-:
- Ejaculation problems, low sex drive, or other sexual function problems.
- Pain, discomfort, and swelling in the testicle area
- A history of testicle and prostate cancer
- A groin, penis or scrotum surgery
A recent study shows that there are several causes of male infertility that we divided into several categories. These are-:
- Varicocele: This is a swelling of the veins that cause male infertility.
- Infections: Certain infections leads you to lows count.
- Tumors: Cancers can affect male reproductive organs directly, which leads to male fertility.
- Ejaculation issues
- Antibodies that attack sperm
- Undescended testicles
- Hormone imbalances
- Defects of tubules that transport sperm
- Chromosome defects
- Problems with sexual intercourse
- Celiac disease
- Certain medications
- Prior surgeries.
- Radiation or X-rays
- Industrial chemicals
- Overheating the testicles
- Heavy metal exposure
Health, lifestyle and other causes
- Drug use such as over-consumption of alcohol or smoking.
- Emotional stress and Depression
- Being overweight
- Being born with a fertility disorder
Treatment or Prevention
There are certain ways to get rid of this condition, if you are suffering from a severe condition, then you must go with medical treatment such as-:
- IVF Treatment: In-vitro fertilization
- ICSI : Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Quit smoking
- Limit your alcohol consumption
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Avoid those things, which are responsible for prolonged heating of the testicles
- Reduce stress